YOUR SAP IOT - MES - MII SPECIALIST
WE BELIEVE IN SOLVING OUR CLIENTS PROBLEMS
THROUGH COLLABORATION AND KNOWLEDGE SHARING
From developers to end users, Xalnia provides comprehensive trainings with live or online options that cover SAP MII, ME and others
Xalnia cutomises SAP products to your company’s processes, integrating with non-SAP software for an ideal manufacturing solution
Efficiently implement and operate your SAP solutions with Xalnia supporting your team, reducing project risks and optimising your efforts
Industries we have worked with
Less than 1% of all data collected in mining companies is used. Xalnia can work with you to take advantage of the remaining 99%. Gain enterprise-wide insights from real time event processing and optimise processes such as production, maintenance, quality, cost, inventory, environment and safety among others. When paired with SAP Plant Connectivity software and run on the HANA in-memory database, Xalnia can deliver an SAP MII solution that enables global visibility into manufacturing operations.
In order to remain competitive, the automotive industry is constantly under pressure to adapt and optimise processes to new challenges. With Xalnia, you can sync your sites with SAP ERP and SAP MES processes to leverage the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and M2M technology. Connect your equipment, people and operations to your extended supply chain and optimise your processes by gaining insights into poorly performing assets and enhancing energy utilisation.
Get the manufacturing intelligence and visibility you need to run in real time and tightly integrate you manufacturing processes with business operations. With Xalnia, you can leverage the power of SAP ME for use in discrete manufacturing with the core capabilities for Industry 4.0 processes.
Let Xalnia be your partner in optimising your processes. Your customised SAP MII applications can define manufacturing metrics and KPIs and deploy the same standardised calculations across all sites. Optimise your systems for bulk production, continuous flow production and filing/packaging build. With Xalnia’s custom solutions you can aggregate your existing ERP and customer relationship management system with plant-floor applications in a consistent user interface providing real time data.
If you are an industrial company, in Mining, Chemical, Automotive, FMCG, we are here to help you capture real-time, accurate and on the spot data from your manufacturing processes. Even more importantly, we will assist you in making the most of this freshly available data.
Whether this manufacturing data is used for Business process integration, OEE, Real time reporting, or Big data analysis; you need to access reliable, accurate and contextualized information from your manufacturing processes.
We can help you design your solution through workshops, architect it with you and help you develop and support the implemented solution.
Over the years, we have worked with numerous types of industries, and we can cover all the steps and even support you or your partner in implementing SAP Manufacturing solutions.
Just contact us!